Monday, January 3, 2011

2011!

I started 2010 out believing it would be the best year of my life. All I can say is 2010 totally blew me away. It the most heart-wrenching, soul-searching, life-changing/altering year of my life. It wasn't static. The ups were the highest ups I've ever felt. The lows were completely devastating. I'm not going to recap everything here because some of the experiences were so extremely personal that I don't think this is the proper place for them. However, I will highlight the most life-changing events.

I began a relationship with Ian and he is now my husband as of December 19, 2010 (you can view our photos here http://www.lesjonesphotography.com/jones/slideshow). Sidenote: Ian's dad photographed the entire day and created that slideshow. The pictures are absolutely beautiful.

"2nd bedroom aka music room!"
Ian lured me off of Long Island and we both moved to Syracuse. We are involved in a church plant (http://www.axiomchurchny.com) and we are extremely blessed/excited to be a part of what God is doing in this city. I never in a million years thought I would live "upstate" (a dispute that I am still having a hard time giving up...apparently Syracuse is NOT "upstate" but I believe differently). We are renting a 2 bedroom apartment in Tipp Hill and we love it.

I am adapting to the snow, new city, new marriage, our apartment, and I am still searching for a job. I'm extremely excited for what 2011 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment