Tuesday, December 14, 2010

vows

I wrote out my vows to Ian today. On Sunday we are getting married. I am so extremely blessed to be with such an amazing man. I started crying while I wrote them and found myself thanking God for bringing him into my life. I don't think I've "arrived." I don't think I ever will "arrive" however today I couldn't do anything else but thank God for answering my prayers. I always hoped for, wished for, prayed for "him." Today I was able to truly say and see one of the deepest desires of my heart be answered.

Friday morning I'm moving to Syracuse. I never thought I would subject myself to 3 feet of snow and here I am...my room is all packed. I wouldn't move for anyone else. As scared as I am I know that Ian is who I've been looking for and Syracuse (although it WILL NOT be easy) is where the both of us need to be. I'm so excited to begin our lives together and experience the story that we live out together. I'm excited to be a wife (hopefully I'll be good at it...the cooking is a whole different story). Once I'm settled in I plan on updating this more often. So stay tuned!

1 comment: